Introducing the audience to a new face from time to time is a phenomenon prevalent in the Bollywood industry from coon’s age. From singers and lyricists to behind the camera personnel and actors, there is always a new entrant with almost every silver screen project.
Soundarya Sharma is one such new face who recently marked her presence in Bollywood. The girl with arresting looks hails from Delhi and was first seen in Ranchi Diaries in the year 2017. Here are some amazing things and facts to know about her:
- Soundarya is a medical graduate turned actor. Her parents wanted her to pursue a medical career and therefore, she studied dental science. However, she then moved to the City of Dreams, Mumbai, to pursue a career in modeling and acting.
- The 25-year old actor even went to New York and gave auditions for the sequel of ‘Wonder Woman’. She has, reportedly, even bagged a role in the same but the details of her characters are still not out. The shoot of the movie began in October 2018.
- She made her debut in Bollywood with Ranchi Diaries, a 2017 thriller/crime flick produced by Anupam Kher, the veteran actor who is also her idol and mentor.
- Soundarya even has her own production house that goes by the name ‘Mustard and Red’.
- Be it Yoga or Gymming, Soundarya is in favour of everything that makes her focused and fit as a fiddle.
- “Fashion Queen” – her peppy number from Ranchi Diaries became an instant hit after its release. Soundarya can be seen stunning everyone with her dance moves in the song.
- The actress is also famous among paparazzi. She even holds the Lokmat Most Stylish Diva Award, which she bagged in the year 2018.
- Talking of awards and nominations, Soundarya was nominated for the ‘Best Female Debutant’ by both Zee Cine Awards and Star Screen Awards, but it was at the Jharkhand International Film Festival (2018) that she finally won the award.