A renowned personality of the Odia film industry, Sambhabana Mohanty is better known her role of Purva in the TV show – ‘Rajaa Betaa.’ Apart from daily soap operas, she also has movies and music videos to her name. Here are some amazing facts that you didn’t know about Sambhabana Mohanty.
- Sambhabana is the daughter of veteran actor Snighdha Mohanty and album director Jaya Prakash Mohanty.
- She made her debut with an Odia film – Mun Raja Tu Rani – released in the year 2013.
- Ironically, Sambhabana doesn’t watch a lot of television. However, she idolizes a prominent television face, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya.
- Unlike many others who visit the ‘City of Dreams’ to try their luck in Bollywood, Mohanty came to Mumbai solely to be a part of the television shows. In an interview, she added that TV will only be her top priority and she wouldn’t like to focus on any kind of advertisements or web series.
- Not just a good actor, Mohanty is a trained classical dancer as well.
- She completed her graduation from Ravenshaw University, Cuttack and then moved to Hyderabad to complete her higher studies.
- Those pursuing a career in TV and movies give an apex priority to their fitness and Sambhabana is no exception to this rule. When she is not shooting, she can usually be found breaking a sweat in the gym!
What do you think about this actress from Odisha? We are all ears in the comment section below!