Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC, 2019) is a goldmine of Current Affairs and General Knowledge (GK) questions for students preparing for competition exams like SSC, Civil Services, Bank PO/Clerical, RBI, Olympiads. Hence, it is always advisable to be aware of all the questions asked in every season of KBC.
In case you have missed watching any of the episodes, don’t worry! VeryShortNews has got you covered!
The following are important GK questions (and their answers) asked in the 3rd episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) season 11, 2019:
1) Which of these is a common type of yogasana?
Answer: B) Shavasana
2) By definition, a botanist is mainly concerned with what?
Answer: C) Plants
3) Which of these ingredients is not traditionally used in making the offering called ‘Panchamrit’ or ‘Five Nectars’?
Answer: D) Sooji
4) Which flower inspired the design of this structure?
Answer: C) Lotus
5) Which continent is this animal native to?
D) South America
Answer: B) Africa
6) In the Ramayana, Meghnad and Akshayakumar were the sons of which queen?
Answer: C) Mandodari
7) Which one of these is not a “giri durg” or a “hill fort”?
Answer: D) Junagarh
8) In the Mahabharata, which of Bhima’s wives was the mother of Ghatotkach?
Answer: B) Hidimba
9) Who was the only cricketer to be awarded the Arjuna Award for the year 2018?
A) Smriti Mandhana
B) Mithali Raj
C) Harmanpreet Kaur
D) Jhulan Goswami
Answer: A) Smriti Mandhana
10) Who is the author of the Hindi poetic works “Hunkar” and “Urvashi”?
A) Mathili Sharn Gupt
B) Ramdhari Singh Dinkar
C) Bhartendu Harishchandra
D) Makhanlal Chaturvedi
Answer: B) Ramdhari Singh Dinkar
11) Which of these playing cards typically has the highest value?
12) Which letter is pre-fixed to the word “commerce” to describe businesses like Flipkart?
Answer: C) e
13) Which of these names means the “colour red” or “red-coloured”?
Answer: A) Rohit
14) On which real life case is the Netflix web series “Delhi Crime” based?
A) Nirbhaya case
B) Nithari case
C) Arushi case
D) Jessica Lal case
Answer: A) Nirbhaya case
15) What is the leader carrying in the package in her hand?
A) List of Council of Ministers
B) Her swearing in Documents
C) Her Parliament Speech
D) Union Budget Documents
Answer: D) Union Budget Documents
16) Identify the city shown in this video clip?
Answer: C) Hyderabad
17) After the success of Operation Vijay, what is 26 July celebrated as?
A) Flag Day
B) International Human Rights Day
C) Shaheed Diwas
D) Kargil Vijay Diwas
Answer: D) Kargil Vijay Diwas
18) Who won his 12th French Open men’s single title in 2019?
A) Roger Federer
B) Rafael Nadal
C) Dominic Thiem
D) Novak Djokovic
Answer: B) Rafael Nadal