Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC, 2019) is a goldmine of Current Affairs and General Knowledge (GK) questions for students preparing for competition exams like SSC, Civil Services, Bank PO/Clerical, RBI, Olympiads. Hence, it is always advisable to be aware of all the questions asked in every season of KBC.
In case you have missed watching any of the episodes, don’t worry! VeryShortNews has got you covered!
The following are important GK questions (and their answers) asked in the 1st episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) season 11, 2019:
1) Arrange these events of 2019 in chronological sequence (Fastest Finger First question)
A) 2019 Lok Sabha Elections
B) Abhinandan’s return to India
C) Chandrayaan-2 Launch
D) ICC Cricket World Cup
Answer: B) A) D) C) (Abhinandan’s return followed by 2019 Lok Sabha Elections followed by ICC Cricket World Cup followed by Chandrayaan-2 Launch)
2) What is the name of the place that comes in this movie title, “Manikarnika: The Queen of ____”?
Answer: D) Jhansi
3) What total do you get if you add up the numbers in the Hindi saying “Nau do gyaarah hona”?
Answer: B) 22
4) What was this much publicized fan of the Indian cricket team named by the media?
A) Super Dadi
B) Desi Dadi
C) Shooter Dadi
D) Praying Dadi
Answer: A) Super Dadi
5) According to Indian belief, what is Kalpataru or Parijata?
A) Wish-fulfilling tree
B) Wish-fulfilling cow
C) High Speed Chariot
D) Indra’s horse
Answer: A) Wish-fulfilling tree
6) Where in the human body can you find the deltoid muscles?
A) In your shoulder
B) In your back
C) Along the foot
D) Along your forearm
Answer: A) In your shoulder
7) Which of these Indus Valley Civilization sites is not situated in Gujarat?
Answer: D) Rakhigarhi
8) Of the following animals, whose milk contains the most fat?
Answer: C) Buffalo
9) Which team racked up a world record score of 278 runs in T20 International Cricket?
Answer: D) Afghanistan
10) Arrange these names from ancient Indian epics in Hindi alphabetical order? (Fastest Finger First question)
Answer: B) A) D) C)
11) A popular song lyric from the film “Kabhi Kabhie” goes, “Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mein……” what?
A) Sawal Uthta Hai
B) Pyar Jaagta Hai
C) Dhadkan Hoti Hai
D) Khayal Aata Hai
Answer: D) Khayal Aata Hai
12) On which of these social media sites would you get “friend requests”?
Answer: C) Facebook
13) What is “Rail Neer” offered by the Indian Railways?
A) Ticketing service
B) Packaged drinking water
D) Wi-Fi service
Answer: B) Packaged drinking water
14) Which of these formulae is used to calculate the area of a rectangle?
A) Length x Breadth
B) 2 x Length x Breadth
C) Length + Breadth
D) Length – Breadth
Answer: A) Length x Breadth
15) In which city is this monument located?
Answer: A) Kolkata
16) By which carrier is the Zika virus spread?
A) Anopheles mosquito
C) Aedes mosquito
D) Tse-tse fly
Answer: C) Aedes Mosquito