Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC, 2018) is a gold mine of GK and Current Affairs questions for students preparing for competition exams like SSC, Bank PO/Clerical, RBI, Civil Services, Olympiads. Hence, it is always advisable to be aware of all the questions asked in every season of KBC.
In case you have missed watching any of the episodes, do not panic as we have your back.
The following are important GK questions (and their answers) asked in the 4th episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) season 10, 2018:
1) Common Cold, AIDS and Polio are diseases caused by which of the following organisms?
Answer: B) Virus
2) In which century were the first two battles of Panipat fought?
Answer: B) 16th (Note: The First Battle of Panipat was fought in the year 1526 between Babur and Ibrahim Lodi; the Second Battle of Panipat was fought in 1556, wherein Akbar defeated Hemu.)
3) Which of the following film personalities was awarded the 2018 Dadasaheb Phalke Award posthumously?
A) Shashi Kapoor
B) Om Puri
C) Vinod Khanna
D) Lekh Tandon
Answer: C) Vinod Khanna
4) The 27 daughters of Daksha, collectively known as the Nakshatras, are the Wives of which god?
Answer: B) Chandra
5) Who wrote the Saraswati Vandana “Var De Veenavaadini Var De”?
A) Jaishankar Prasad
B) Sumitranandan Pant
C) Ramdhari Singh ‘Dinkar’
D) Suryakant Tripathi ‘Nirala’
Answer: D) Suryakant Tripathi ‘Nirala’
6) ‘Samukha’, ‘Vighnaharta’ and ‘Ekadanta’ are other names for which Hindu god?
Answer: D) Ganesha
For more GK & Current Affairs Updates and Quiz questions, join our Facebook group here- Daily GK & Current Affairs