Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC, 2018) is a gold mine of GK and Current Affairs questions for students preparing for competition exams like SSC, Bank PO/Clerical, RBI, Civil Services, Olympiads. Hence, it is always advisable to be aware of all the questions asked in every season of KBC.
In case you have missed watching any of the episodes, do not panic as we have your back.
The following are important GK questions (and their answers) asked in the 60th episode – second last episode – of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) season 10, 2018:
1) Which of these two numbers are used in this proverb, “____ ka fark”, meaning a small difference?
B) Sau-Do Sau
Answer: A) Unnees-Bees
2) Dabeli, a spicy snack, is said to have its origin in which of the following regions?
Answer: B) Kutch
3) In a human body, which of these is most in number?
A) Fingers on two hands
Answer: C) Bones
4) Which festival is being celebrated here?
B) Ganesh Chaturthi
Answer: D) Janmashtmi
5) The multinational trading company that ruled Bengal and many parts of India for about 100 years had what cardinal direction its name?
Answer: B) East
6) Which of these is common to the Pandava brothers Yudhishtira, Bhima, Arjuna, Nakula and Sahadeva?
A) All are sons of Kunti
B) All were born on the same day
C) All are sons of Surya
D) All are husbands of Draupadi
Answer: D) All are husbands of Draupadi
7) One of the main characters of which of these films shares his name with one of the characters in 1971’s Anand?
Answer: C) Piku
8) Identify this animal which is also called the Indian Wild Ass and found in the Kutch region?
Answer: D) Ghudkur
9) What is the name of this tower, representing victory, located inside the Chittorgarh Fort?
A) Dhwaja Stambh
B) Vijay Stambh
C) Fateh Stambh
D) Aruna Stambh
Answer: B) Vijay Stambh
10) Siddhartha Mukherjee’s Pulitzer prize winning book “The Emperor of All Maladies” is a biography of which disease?
A) Communicable diseases
C) Heart ailments
D) Genetic disorders
Answer: B) Cancer
11) The first and the ninth editions of which of these tournaments were held in India?
A) Commonwealth Games
B) ICC World Twenty20
C) Men’s Hockey World Cup
D) Asian Games
Answer: D) Asian Games
12) Which Nobel laureate appeared in the 1967 Hindi movie “Aman”, starring Rajendra Kumar?
A) Bertrand Russell
B) V S Naipaul
C) Octavio Paz
D) Martin Luther King, Jr
Answer: A) Bertrand Russell