Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC, 2018) is a gold mine of GK and Current Affairs questions for students preparing for competition exams like SSC, Bank PO/Clerical, RBI, Civil Services, Olympiads. Hence, it is always advisable to be aware of all the questions asked in every season of KBC.
In case you have missed watching any of the episodes, do not panic as we have your back.
The following are important GK questions (and their answers) asked in the 57th episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) season 10, 2018:
1 ) Who has scored the most number of centuries in T20 internationals?
A) Colin Munro
B) Chris Gayle
C) Rohit Sharma
D) K L Rahul
Answer: C) Rohit Sharma
2) Which of these services by Google shows real-time traffic conditions?
A) Google Drive
B) Google Hangouts
C) Google Keep
D) Google Maps
Answer: D) Google Maps
3) According to a Hindi proverb, what does a “ghar ka bhedi” bring down?
Answer: C) Lanka
4) Which of these is the name of a punch in boxing?
C) Cover drive
D) Reverse sweep
Answer: A) Uppercut
5) Which of these pairs of monuments are closest to each other?
A) Gateway of India – India Gate
B) Taj Mahal – Fatehpur Sikri
C) Char Minar – Outub Minar
D) Golden Temple – Konark Sun Temple
Answer: B) Taj Mahal – Fatehpur Sikri
6) Alang in Gujarat is the biggest centre in the world for which of these commercial activities?
A) Daimond cutting
B) Clock manufacturing
C) Ship breaking
D) Garment manufacturing
Answer: C) Ship breaking
7) Identify the building seen in this video clip?
A) Sydney Opera House
B) Lotus Temple
C) Machu Picchu
D) Petronas Towers
Answer: A) Sydney Opera House
8) Who is the central character of the book “Ikshvaku Ke Vanshaj” by Amish?
Answer: D) Rama
9) Launched in 2017, the Bandhan Express is a train that runs between India and which of its neighbouring countries?
Answer: B) Bangladesh
10) In which city was this leader assassinated?
Answer: B) Rawalpindi
11) The first woman to win an Olympic medal for India won her medal in which sport?
Answer: D) Weightlifting
12) Which city was founded in 1411 by Sultan Ahmad Shah?
Answer: A) Ahmedabad
13) Which party, after the Indian National Congress, has contributed the second highest number of prime ministers of India?
A) Bharatiya Janata Party
B) Janata Dal
C) Janata Party
D) Janata Dal (S)
Answer: B) Janata Dal
14) Whose given name at birth was Maria Salomea Sklodowska?
A) Marie Antoinette, queen of France
B) Eva Braun, wife of Hitler
C) Marie Curie, Physicist
D) Maria-José Pérec, French sprinter
Answer: C) Marie Curie, Physicist
If you found this post useful, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram!