Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC, 2018) is a gold mine of GK and Current Affairs questions for students preparing for competition exams like SSC, Bank PO/Clerical, RBI, Civil Services, Olympiads. Hence, it is always advisable to be aware of all the questions asked in every season of KBC.
In case you have missed watching any of the episodes, do not panic as we have your back.
The following are important GK questions (and their answers) asked in the 56th episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) season 10, 2018:
1) What does the proverb “raffu chakkar hona” mean?
A) To stitch clothes
B) To argue
C) To run away
D) To fight
Answer: C) To run away
2) In which of these pujas are machines and tools traditionally worshipped?
A) Kuber Puja
B) Vishwakarma Puja
C) Varun Puja
D) Chhath Puja
Answer: B) Vishwakarma Puja
3) EVM and VVPAT devices are part of what process in India?
A) CBSE Exams
C) IPL Auctions
D) e-Filing IT Returns
Answer: B) Elections
4) This is the logo of which Maharatna company in India?
A) Coal India
Answer: C) SAIL
5) In which of these tournaments could one-time India doubles partners Jwala Gutta and Ashwini Ponnappa play their sport?
A) Premier Badminton League
B) Indian Premier Squash League
C) International Premier Tennis League
D) Indian Super League
Answer: A) Premier Badminton League
6) Lord Brahma is most often depicted as being seated on which of these?
Answer: A) Lotus
7) What decision was announced in a televised address to the Indian people on 8 November 2016?
A) Death of Jayalalithaa
B) Building of the world’s highest statue
C) Surgical strike across the LOC
Answer: D) Demonetisation
8) The founder of Telangana Rashtra Samithi is popularly known by which of these initials?
Answer: C) KCR
9) Which of these digits is common to the numbers Unsath, Unhattar, Unnasi and Navaasi?
Answer: D) 9
10) Which word completes the line of a famous Sufi song: “Damadam Mast _____”?
Answer: D) Qalandar
11) Clamshell, candy bar and touch screen are all terms associated with which gadget?
A) Gaming consoles
B) Mobile phones
D) DSLR Cameras
Answer: B) Mobile phones
12) Which of these pairs is not from the Ramayana?
A) Laxmana and Urmila
B) Dasharatha and Kaushalya
C) Pandu and Madri
D) Bharata and Mandavi
Answer: C) Pandu and Madri
13) Identify the style of Indian classical dance from this image?
Answer: C) Kathakali
14) Who became the new President of Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam in August 2018?
A) M K Stalin
B) M K Alagiri
C) Dayanidhi Maran
Answer: A) M K Stalin
15) Who coined the term “allopathy” for the usual practice of medicine in 1842?
A) William Worrall Mayo
B) Johns Hopkins
C) Joseph Lister
D) Samuel Hahnemann
Answer: D) Samuel Hahnemann
16) Identify this animal?
B) Wild Ox
Answer: A) Bison
17) Which of these states’ capital comes first in Hindi alphabetical order?
Answer: C) Tripura
For more KBC Questions and Answers, follow us on Instagram here- VeryShortNews