Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC, 2018) is a gold mine of GK and Current Affairs questions for students preparing for competition exams like SSC, Bank PO/Clerical, RBI, Civil Services, Olympiads. Hence, it is always advisable to be aware of all the questions asked in every season of KBC.
In case you have missed watching any of the episodes, do not panic as we have your back.
The following are important GK questions (and their answers) asked in the 55th episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC), season 10, 2018, Kids Special:
1) Which country represents itself with this mammal as its symbol?
A) New Zealand
C) South Africa
Answer: B) Australia
2) Which of the following words is not a synonym of the Hindi word ‘Raat’?
Answer: C) Salil
3) Who am I? I was a civilian pilot. My grandfather and mother were prime ministers. I was the youngest prime minister of my country.
A) Benazir Bhutto
B) Chandrika Kumaratunga
C) Rajiv Gandhi
D) Justin Trudeau
Answer: C) Rajiv Gandhi
4) Of the new states created in and after the year 2000, which is the only one with foreign countries on its border?
Answer: A) Uttarakhand
5) Which ruler invaded India 17 times between 1000 CE and 1026 CE?
A) Muhammad Ghori
C) Genghis Khan
D) Mahmud of Ghazni
Answer: D) Mahmud of Ghazni
6) Which of these terms is often used to measure the energy value of foods?
Answer: D) Calorie
7) How many months of the year have 31 days?
Answer: C) Seven
8) Which of these sports has the same name as a piece of equipment with which it is played?
Answer: B) Basketball
9) If you are undergoing a “root canal”procedure, what part of your body is being treated?
Answer: B) Tooth
10) These are the logos of which of of these services?
C) Share taxi
Answer: A) Metro
11) In which city would you find this monument?
Answer: A) Jaipur
12) What instrument is the actor seen playing in this song?
Answer: B) Bagpipe
13) What was conducted at the Pokhran range, first in 1974 and then in 1998?
A) Nuclear Test
B) Supersonic Missile Launch
C) Desert Games
D) Satellite Launch
Answer: A) Nuclear Test
14) Which leader was largely responsible for the peaceful integration of the princely states into the Indian union after independence?
A) Dr Rajendra Prasad
B) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
C) Rajkumari Amrit Kaur
D) Chakravarti Rajagopalachari
Answer: B) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
15) What award is given to the player who scores the most goals in a FIFA world cup?
A) Golden Boot
B) Golden Ball
C) Golden Kick
D) Golden Glove
Answer: A) Golden Boot
16) Which of these images does not feature on any new currency note issued by the RBI?
B) Sanchi Stupa
C) Red Fort, Delhi
D) Taj Mahal
Answer: D) Taj Mahal
17) Which of these disciplines is not part of the modern pentathlon?
Answer: C) Cycling
For more GK and Current Affairs, join our Facebook group here- Daily GK