Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC, 2018) is a gold mine of GK and Current Affairs questions for students preparing for competition exams like SSC, Bank PO/Clerical, RBI, Civil Services, Olympiads. Hence, it is always advisable to be aware of all the questions asked in every season of KBC.
In case you have missed watching any of the episodes, do not panic as we have your back.
The following are important GK questions (and their answers) asked in the 54th episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC), season 10, 2018, Kids Special:
1) Which of the following is the title of an upcoming film starring Shah Rukh Khan?
Answer: D) Zero
2) Which of these colours is not among the three colours of lights on a traffic signal?
Answer: C) Pink
3) On a computer Keyboard, one is not likely to find which of these keys?
Answer: C) Like
4) Soy, Hunan and Schezwan are all types of what?
Answer: B) Sauce
5) In a democratic country, who elects the government?
B) Armed forces
C) Political parties
D) Common citizens
Answer: D) Common citizens
6) What is the breed of this dog?
Answer: B) Alsatian
7) Which of these prime ministers of India was also called Panditji?
A) Charan Singh
B) Vishwanath Pratap Singh
C) Morarji Desai
D) Jawaharlal Nehru
Answer: D) Jawaharlal Nehru
8) Which of these names also refers to the child god seen in this video clip?
Answer: A) Ekadanta
9) Which two states does the Brahmaputra river flow through within India?
A) Assam and Meghalaya
B) Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim
C) Assam and Nagaland
D) Arunachal Pradesh and Assam
Answer: D) Arunachal Pradesh and Assam
10) At what age did Mughal Emperor Humayun’s son, Akbar, succeed his father as emperor?
A) 8 years
B) 13 years
C) 21 years
D) 35 years
Answer: B) 13 years
11) Which neighbouring country of India has archery as its national sport?
Answer: C) Bhutan
12) The names of how many days of the week start with letter ‘T’?
Answer: B) Two
13) Which of these games has a striker and a queen?
C) Snakes and Ladders
Answer: D) Carrom
14) Which of these states features in the name of an IPL team?
A) West Bengal
C) Tamil Nadu
Answer: B) Punjab
15) If the diameter of a circle is 3 cm, then what is the radius?
A) 1.5 cm
B) 3 cm
C) 9 cm
D) 0.5 cm
Answer: A) 1.5 cm
For more KBC questions, don’t forget to like our FB page.