Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC, 2018) is a gold mine of GK and Current Affairs questions for students preparing for competition exams like SSC, Bank PO/Clerical, RBI, Civil Services, Olympiads. Hence, it is always advisable to be aware of all the questions asked in every season of KBC.
In case you have missed watching any of the episodes, do not panic as we have your back.
The following are important GK questions (and their answers) asked in the 46th episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) season 10, 2018:
1) What name completes this title of a film starring Aamir Khan, “Jo Jeeta Wohi _______”?
Answer: D) Baazigar
2) Which of these numbers is associated with the first model of an iconic Maruti Suzuki car brand?
Answer: C) 800
3) This is the icon of which of these?
Answer: B) Android
4) Which of these flowers is the name of the love interest of Aladdin, a Disney character?
Answer: D) Jasmine
5) By which other name do we popularly know the Hertzian wave as?
A) Sound waves
B) Radio waves
C) Light waves
D) Matter waves
Answer: B) Radio waves
6) Identify this type of saree traditionally worn by Gujarati brides?
Answer: C) Gharchola
7) Persons having which of these surnames have been both prime minister and president of India?
Answer: B) Singh
8) Ghatigaon and Karera in MP, Rollapadu in AP, and Naliya grassland in Gujarat are bird sanctuaries mainly for the conservation of which bird?
A) Great Indian Bustard
B) Indian Vulture
D) House Sparrow
Answer: A) Great Indian Bustard
9) Among the four ‘mathas’ established in four directions of India by Adi Shankaracharya, which ‘matha’ is located in Odisha?
A) Kanchi Kamakoti Peetham
B) Sringeri Sharada Peetham
D) Govardhan Peeth
Answer: D) Govardhan Peeth
10) Which of the following Indian billiards players received a Padma Bhushan in 2018?
A) Ashok Shandilya
B) Pankaj Advani
C) Michael Ferreira
D) Geet Sethi
Answer: B) Pankaj Advani
11) Who was declared TIME magazine’s Person of the Year for 2017?
A) The Protester
B) The Silence Breakers
C) The Whistleblowers
D) The Ebola Fighters
Answer: B) The Silence Breakers
12) Which country’s flag features a mosque on it?
C) Saudi Arabia
Answer: D) Afghanistan
13) Which of these scientists was inspired to make his famous discovery while on a sea voyage, in 1921?
A) Jagadish Chandra Bose
B) Satyendra Nath Bose
C) Srinivasa Ramanujan
D) C V Raman
Answer: D) C V Raman
14) Complete this Hindi proverb, “Jaldi ka kaam _____ ka”?
Answer: A) Shaitaan
15) Which of these film stars is affectionately called Baba?
A) Sunny Deol
B) Sanjay Dutt
C) Salman Khan
D) Suniel Shetty
Answer: B) Sanjay Dutt
16) Which of the following items of clothing is also described as ‘kanth langot’?
D) Neck tie
Answer: D) Neck Tie
17) Which of these is a kharif crop?
Answer: C) Cotton
18) Which of these is India’s only supersonic cruise missile?
A) Agni V
B) Prithvi II
Answer: D) BrahMos
19) Which is this tree, widely used for its timber?
Answer: B) Sal
For more KBC Q&A, please like our Facebook Page here- VSN