Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC, 2018) is a gold mine of GK and Current Affairs questions for students preparing for competition exams like SSC, Bank PO/Clerical, RBI, Civil Services, Olympiads. Hence, it is always advisable to be aware of all the questions asked in every season of KBC.
In case you have missed watching any of the episodes, do not panic as we have your back.
The following are important GK questions (and their answers) asked in the 45th episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) season 10, 2018:
1 ) Which of these completes the name of the traditional game of ‘_______ Micholi’?
Answer: A) Aankh
2) In the movie title “Dhai Akshar Prem Ke” what does dhai denote?
Answer: C) 2.5
3) If you are having a ‘Bhakri’ in Maharashtra, what are you eating?
Answer: D) Bread
4) In which of these sports, do players use a pommel horse as an apparatus?
Answer: B) Gymnastics
5) Which of these is a ‘sushir vaadya’?
Answer: D) Bansuri
6) Which god is also known as Sankat Mochan?
Answer: A) Hanuman
7) Elephantiasis or lymphatic filariasis is spread by which creature?
Answer: A) Mosquito
8) Identify this bird
Answer: C) Flamingo
9) Who among these rulers was an emperor of the Kushan dynasty?
Answer: B) Kanishka
10) On which of the following is one likely to observe the sign ‘Horn Ok Please’?
Answer: B) Truck
11) Which clothing item is commonly known as ‘Panjabi’ in Bengal?
Answer: A) Kurta
12) What is the name of the traditional meal consumed at dawn, before the Roza fast begins, during the Islamic month of Ramzan?
Answer: C) Sehri
13) Which word was recently added on to the name of the Mumbai International Airport?
Answer: D) Maharaj
14) Who is currently the first citizen of India?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Ramnath Kovind
C) Venkaiah Naidu
D) Sushma Swaraj
Answer: B) Ramnath Kovind
15) To which village did Basanti and her ‘tanga’ belong in the film Sholay?
Answer: D) Ramgarh
16) What is the bowling style of the spinner Kuldeep Yadav also known as?
Answer: C) Chinaman
17) Which creature is this?
D) Sea anemone
Answer: C) Jellyfish
18) With which game is the term “half nelson” associated?
D) Discus Throw
Answer: A) Wrestling
19) Which of these actresses is married to a person whose initials are SRK?
A) Shilpa Shetty
B) Raveena Tandon
C) Kareena Kapoor
D) Vidya Balan
Answer: D) Vidya Balan
20) Which player was involved in both the longest and the second longest matches ever played at Wimbledon?
A) Kevin Anderson
B) John Isner
C) Nicolas Mahut
D) Mark Knowles
Answer: B) John Isner
21) According to the Census of 2011, which is the second most spoken language, as a mother tongue, in India?
Answer: C) Bengali
For more KBC Q&A, please like our Facebook Page here- VSN