Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC, 2018) is a gold mine of GK and Current Affairs questions for students preparing for competition exams like SSC, Bank PO/Clerical, RBI, Civil Services, Olympiads. Hence, it is always advisable to be aware of all the questions asked in every season of KBC.
In case you have missed watching any of the episodes, do not panic as we have your back.
The following are important GK questions (and their answers) asked in the 26th episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) season 10, 2018:
1) Which of these two lock horns in the stock market?
A) Bulls and Bears
B) Lions and Tigers
C) Dogs and Cats
D) Cats and Mice
Answer: A) Bulls and Bears
2) Which type of garment is this?
Answer: C) Kediya
3) What in the human body, consists of a visible part called the ‘crown’ and an unseen portion called the ‘root’?
Answer: D) Tooth
4) ‘Govinda’s’ is a chain of restaurants around the world run by which of these organisations?
A) Art of Living
C) Isha Foundation
D) Osho Commune
Answer: B) ISKCON
5) The term ‘supersonic’ applies to an object if it is travelling faster than what?
A) Sound Waves
B) Light Waves
C) Radio Waves
D) Electric Current
Answer: A) Sound Waves
6) Who founded an airline in 1932 that became Air India in 1946?
A) Biju Patnaik
B) R E Grant Govan
C) J R D Tata
B) G D Birla
Answer: C) J R D Tata
7) In January 2018, which team won their first ever Ranji Trophy?
Answer: B) Vidarbha
8) Which of these countries does not share its international border with five Indian states?
Answer: A) Pakistan (Note: Pakistan shares its international border with 4 Indian states, namely Gujarat, Rajasthan, Punjab and Jammu & Kashmir)
9) According to the Mahabharata, who did sage Kanva name as Sarvadamana due to his ability to subdue wild animals during his childhood?
Answer: C) Bharata
10) Which of these leaders did not contest the first general elections of India?
A) Maulana Abul Kazam Azad
B) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
C) B R Ambedkar
D) Rajkumari Amrit Kaur
Answer: B) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
11) Which of the following persons were brothers who were both part of emperor Akbar’s court?
A) Birbal and Tansen
B) Abul Fazl and Faizi
C) Todar Mal and Man Singh
D) Rahim and Fakir Aziao-din
Answer: B) Abul Fazl and Faizi