Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC, 2018) is a gold mine of GK and Current Affairs questions for students preparing for competition exams like SSC, Bank PO/Clerical, RBI, Civil Services, Olympiads. Hence, it is always advisable to be aware of all the questions asked in every season of KBC.
In case you have missed watching any of the episodes, do not panic as we have your back.
The following are important GK questions (and their answers) asked in the 25th episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) season 10, 2018:
1) Which of these mythological characters had a boon that he could neither be killed during the day nor the night?
Answer: D) Hiranyakashipu
2) Which of these leaders has served as the chief minister of his or her state for four consecutive terms?
A) Naveen Patnaik
B) Mamata Banerjee
C) Raman Singh
D) Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Answer: A) Naveen Patnaik
3) Who was the Sultan of Delhi when Timur invaded the city?
A) Firoz Shah Tughlaq
B) Nasiruddin Mahmud Shah Tughlaq
C) Muhammad bin Tughlaq
D) Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq
Answer: B) Nasiruddin Mahmud Shah Tughlaq
4) Which company, started by Europeans in Calcutta in 1818, was the first modern life insurance company established in India?
A) General Insurance
B) Hand in Hand Life Insurance
C) Oriental Life Insurance
D) Prudential Life Insurance
Answer: C) Oriental Life Insurance
5) Which of these is a type of punch in boxing and a kind of shot played played by batsmen in cricket?
Answer: A) Hook
6) In India, what connects the names Akash, Nag, Trishul, Agni and Dhanush?
Answer: B) Missiles
7) In which of these states will you find the towns of Manesar and Thanesar?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
Answer: A) Haryana
8) Photographic Question: What is the name of the lake on which this sacred building stands?
B) Kusum Sarovar
C) Amrit Sarovar
Answer: C) Amrit Sarovar
9) In 2018, who among the following won gold medals in men’s freestyle wrestling in both commonwealth and Asian Games?
A) Sushil Kumar
B) Pawan Kumar
C) Yogeshwar Dutt
D) Bajrang Punia
Answer: D) Bajrang Punia
10) Which pilgrimage is organised by Ministry of External Affairs annually between the months of June and September?
A) Kedarnath Yatra
B) Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
C) Amarnath Yatra
D) Badrinath Yatra
Answer: B) Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
11) Which of these mythological figures was reincarnated as Lakshmana in Treta Yuga and as Balarama in Dwapara Yuga?
Answer: D) Adishesha
12) Which sporting hero served as the New Zealand High Commissioner to India from 1985 to 1989?
A) Richard Hadlee
B) Martin Crowe
C) Edmund Hillary
D) Ian Smith
Answer: C) Edmund Hillary
13) What was the IAF operation in Kargil, in 1999, codenamed?
B) Safed Sagar
Answer: B) Safed Sagar