Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC, 2018) is a gold mine of GK and Current Affairs questions for students preparing for competition exams like SSC, Bank PO/Clerical, RBI, Civil Services, Olympiads. Hence, it is always advisable to be aware of all the questions asked in every season of KBC.
In case you have missed watching any of the episodes, do not panic as we have your back.
The following are important GK questions (and their answers) asked in the 24th episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) season 10, 2018:
1) What does the letter ‘P’ in the abbreviation PTI, an Indian news agency, stand for?
Answer: B) Press
2) What would you get if you subtract the number of Union Territories in India from the number of states in India?
Answer: B) 22 (29 (states) – 7 (Union Territories) = 22)
3) Which of these days is also known as ‘Induwasaram’ in Sanskrit?
Answer: B) Somvaar (Monday)
4) By what name is the swamp deer better known in India?
Answer: C) Barasingha
5) Which of these is a type of bank account?
Answer: C) Current
6) In our national anthem ‘Jana Gana Mana’, which place is named first?
Answer: D) Bharat
7) What object is common to the flags of Bangladesh and Japan?
Answer: D) Disc
8) Raised in 1985, which group is responsible for the proximate security cover of India’s Prime Minister?
Answer: B) SPG
9) Which Union Territory of India is also the seat and administrative headquarters of three governments?
A) Daman & Diu
Answer: D) Chandigarh
10) Photographic Question: Identify this personality, who is known as the ‘Metro Man of India’?
A) E Sreedharan
B) Mangu Singh
C) G Madhavan Nair
D) Ashwani Lohani
Answer: A) E Sreedharan