Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC, 2018) is a gold mine of GK and Current Affairs questions for students preparing for competition exams like SSC, Bank PO/Clerical, RBI, Civil Services, Olympiads. Hence, it is always advisable to be aware of all the questions asked in every season of KBC.
In case you have missed watching any of the episodes, do not panic as we have your back.
The following are important GK questions (and their answers) asked in the 23rd episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) season 10, 2018:
1) Lord Jagannath is considered to be a form of which god?
Answer: A) Vishnu
2) Which form of painting is this?
Answer: A) Warli
3) In the human body, stones can form in which of these organs?
Answer: C) Kidneys
4) The Marathi Film ‘Harishchandrachi Factory’ is based on whose life?
A) V Shantaram
B) K Asif
C) Ardeshir Irani
D) Dadasaheb Phalke
Answer: D) Dadasaheb Phalke
5) In Cricket, what does a Yo Yo test measure?
A) Eye power
B) Six hitting ability
C) Fitness level
D) Ball spinning ability
Answer: C) Fitness Level
6) According to the Indian council of Agricultural Research, “Jalodh”, “Kaali”, “Laal” and “Peeli” are types of what?
Answer: A) Soil
7) The famous ‘Buddhas of Bamiyan’, demolished in 2001, were located in which country?
Answer: C) Afghanistan
8) The current chief ministers of which of these pairs of states share the same surname?
A) Telangana, Nagaland
B) Punjab, Manipur
C) Kerala, Gujarat
D) Jharkhand, Haryana
Answer: B) Punjab, Manipur
9) To whom did B R Ambedkar dedicate his book “Who Were The Shudras”?
A) Mahatma Jyotiba Phule
B) Dhondo Keshav Karve
C) Shahu Maharaj
D) Gopal Hari Deshmukh
Answer: A) Mahatma Jyotiba Phule
10) According to the Mahabharata, who among the following was an incarnation of Dharmadeva?
Answer: C) Vidura
11) Which singer was originally named Eileen Angelina Yeoward?
B) Gohar Mamajiwala
C) Gauhar Jaan
D) Malika Pukhraj
Answer: C) Gauhar Jaan