Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC, 2018) is a gold mine of GK and Current Affairs questions for students preparing for competition exams like SSC, Bank PO/Clerical, RBI, Civil Services, Olympiads. Hence, it is always advisable to be aware of all the questions asked in every season of KBC.
In case you have missed watching any of the episodes, do not panic as we have your back.
The following are important GK questions (and their answers) asked in the 22nd episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) season 10, 2018:
1) About which city did Mark Twain write, “older than history, older than tradition, older even than legend and looks twice as old as all of them put together?
Answer: D) Varanasi
2) In India, which case was heard by the largest ever Constitution bench of 13 Supreme Court Judges?
A) Golaknath case
B) Ashoka Kumar Thakur case
C) Shah Bano case
D) Kesavananda Bharati case
Answer: D) Kesavananda Bharati case
3) Who invented the first stock ticker in 1867?
A) Edward Calahan
B) Thomas Edison
C) David Gestetner
D) Robert Barclay
Answer: A) Edward Calahan
4) Usually, which part of the aloe vera plant is used in cosmetics and medical ointments?
Answer: B) Leaves
5) In which of these team sports are players categorized as ‘defenders’ and ‘raiders’?
Answer: A) Kabaddi
6) Which of these institutions is in the process of acquiring IDBI bank by buying a 51% stake in it?
Answer: A) LIC
7) What are VVPAT machines used for by the election commission of India?
A) To declare winner
B) To prepare voters list
C) To count votes
D) To provide feedback to voters
Answer: D) To provide feedback to voters