Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC, 2018) is a gold mine of GK and Current Affairs questions for students preparing for competition exams like SSC, Bank PO/Clerical, RBI, Civil Services, Olympiads. Hence, it is always advisable to be aware of all the questions asked in every season of KBC.
In case you have missed watching any of the episodes, do not panic as we have your back.
The following are important GK questions (and their answers) asked in the 21st episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) season 10, 2018:
1) In the world of Indian Jurisprudence, What does the ‘P’ in PIL expand to?
Answer: B) Public
2) What animal is the official state animal of Karnataka, Kerala and Jharkhand?
Answer: C) Elephant
3) What is the meaning of ‘Kharif’ in reference to ‘Kharif Crop’?
Answer: A) Patjhad
4) In which of these sports does the equipment of the player not touch the ground?
B) Table Tennis
D) Field Hockey
Answer: B) Table Tennis
5) Braj Bhasha and Khari Boli are dialects of which language?
Answer: C) Hindi
6) CRT, LED and OLED are types of which of these electronic devices?
A) Washing Machine
C) Air Conditioner
Answer: D) Television
7) Which of these is a headache typically affecting only one side of the head?
Answer: D) Migraine
8) This is a logo to which of these government services?
A) India Post
B) Indian Railways
Answer: A) India Post
9) The Astangika Marga is a key aspect of which religion?
Answer: B) Buddhism
10) Which Indian state shares its name with a kingdom in the Mahabharata where Arjuna’s wife Chitrangada was a princess?
Answer: C) Manipur
11) Hoolock Gibbon is the only species of which animal found in India?
Answer: B) Ape
12) Which of these books was written in prison during April to September of 1944?
A) The Discovery of India
B) Mein Kampf
C) My Experiments with Truth
Answer: A) The Discovery of India
13) Which freedom fighter is known as the father of the Indian Petroleum Industry?
A) Keshava Deva Malaviya
B) Kailash Nath Katju
C) Nityanand Kanungo
D) Sardar Swaran Singh
Answer: A) Keshava Deva Malaviya