Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC, 2018) is, undoubtedly, a gold mine of GK and Current Affairs questions for students preparing for competition exams like SSC, Bank PO/Clerical, RBI, Civil Services, Olympiads. Hence, it is always advisable to be aware of all the questions asked in every season of KBC.
In case you have missed watching any of the episodes, do not panic as we have your back.
The following are important GK questions (and their answers) asked in the 2nd episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) season 10, on 4 September 2018:
1) Which is the largest joint in the human body?
Answer: C) Knee
2) Which global retailer bought 77% stake in Flipkart for over $16 billion in 2018?
Answer: C) Walmart
3) In February 2017, ISRO created a world record by launching how many satellites via a single rocket?
Answer: C) 104
4) Which is the only one of the following which comes in different sizes called ‘mini’, ‘micro’ and ‘nano’?
B) Credit Cards
D) Sim Cards
Answer: D) Sim Cards
5) Which of these creatures is scientifically not classified as fish?
Answer: D) Jhinga
6) Which of these is the name of a zodiac sign as well as a National Award winning Hindi film actor?
Answer: C) Mithun
7) In the abbreviation PNR, used while issuing rail or air tickets, what does R stand for?
Answer: B) Record (Note: PNR stands for Passenger Name Record)
8) Which Indian State had India’s first Muslim woman chief Minister?
B) Jammu & Kashmir
Answer: D) Assam (Note: ‘Syeda Anwara Taimur’ was India’s first Muslim woman CM for Assam from 6 December 1980 to 30 June 1981)
For more GK & Current Affairs Updates and Quiz questions, join our Facebook group here- Daily GK & Current Affairs